Thursday 5 November 2015

REVIEW: FAB INDIA - SILK PROTEIN NOURISHING CREAM

The face is the mirror of the mind, and eyes without speaking confess the secrets of the heart.
-St. Jerome

I am meticulous when it comes to keeping my face nourished. I do a lot of skin regimes. I also believe that not just good food but also good external care is necessary for keeping your face beautiful. Having a healthy skin has always been my number one priority.

Today, my post is about FAB INDIA Silk Protein Nourishing Cream.

  
HOW I MET IT 
I always keep looking for new products and I can't hold on to something for long. While looking through NYKKA (online site for beauty products) I came across this skin product. Its available in FAB INDIA stores.


`ABOUT THE PRODUCT 
The product is formulated with Sunflower oil, Olive oil, Vitamin E and Sericin which is necessary to nourish dull and dry skin.
(PERFECT) 


PRICE
INR 165/- for 50ml 
(worth it )


MY EXPERIENCE 
I love it ! 
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
My face feels refreshed. 
I have been using this product everyday since a month at night. It has a very soothing fragrance. It relaxes my face muscles. I have a dry skin and it is very necessary for me to keep it moisturized all the time.This product keeps my face moisturized all through the night until I wash it off in the morning.


  
CHEERS FOR
  • Keeps skin moisturized for a long time.
  • Skin looks healthy and nourished.
  • Makes skin soft and smooth.

BOOS FOR
  • I didn't find any 'boos' for this product 


Try the Product and let us know how you feel. 
Stay healthy, Stay beautiful !
Until next time BROWSE AND LOVE !!

CHAITALI 

No comments:

Post a Comment