Wednesday 4 November 2015

REVIEW: THE BODY SHOP – BODY MIST – VANILLA


My life is just great now. Normal. Vanilla.

-Jason Bateman



Basically a quote but this is what I’m these days...
Smelling vanilla!!


It’s been a long time since the last post so I thought let’s start on a sweet note.. (Pun intended!!)

HOW I MET IT
I never intend to buy anything I generally come across.. (Not true).
I am a Chaitali and I am a shopaholic!
So I found this in Phoenix market city, Pune in TBS store.


ABOUT THE PRODUCT 
Well the truth.. Its delicious!!! I can totally eat it up!!
 Its calm and De-stressing
( duh! obviously vanilla. )
The smell lasts for a long time. What I love about body shop is the classy and pretty packaging, though the glass bottles can be clumsy to handle. 


PRICE
INR 795/- for a 100ml bottle


MY EXPERIENCE
I am a big fan of vanilla fragrances. 
You may say kind of obsessed with sweet smells. I thoroughly enjoyed using this mist and its been a while since I have been using it... 
Am very happy with the product. 
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3



        CHEERS FOR:
  • The De-stressing fragrance.
  • Pretty packaging 
  • Lasts longer

       BOOS FOR:
  • The metallic cap (steals the charm)
  • The glass bottle (butter fingers)


As I said I always try new fragrances.. So next time will post some more sweetness.

I hope you enjoyed the post.
Until next time, BROWSE and LOVE.

CHAITALI 
 
Related Body Mist Review CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment