Sunday 27 September 2015

Maybelline Color Show Lipstick: Review

Hi All, how are you today? I hope you enjoyed reading the last review of The Body Show: Body Mist

Today's review is my current favorite lipstick from the Maybelline Color Show range.
MAYBELLINE recently launched its Color Show Lipsticks in India with more than 25 different shades. These shades are all trendy and super exciting. I have quite a few from this range but today I’ll be reviewing my favorite- Maybelline Color Show Fuchsia Flare.

Coming down to the details:


How I Met It
Well I am color-pink lover ( like every other girl ; wink wink ) and wanted to get my hands on a nice Fuchsia Pink lip shade from really long time. VOILA! finally got hold on my kinda Fuchsia Pink lipstick (And when I say my kinda Fuchsia Pink, I have no precise way to define it).
Maybelline Color Show is easily available in market and online too. I bought it from the Maybelline counter at Central Mall, Pune.

Price: INR 299

Net Wt: 3.6 gm.

Shelf Life: 3 years

  Packing
Maybelline Color Show Lipsticks have simple yet elegant packaging. Its exteriors are black and have a colored band in the middle, which makes it look chic. The color of the bands indicate the shades within. For example, red band indicate that the lipstick within is a shade of red and whereas pink band indicate shades of pink. In short, I love the way its presented. Its travel friendly too.
(Yay Yay)



Talking About Color
Maybelline Color Show Fuchsia Flare is blue based fuchsia pink, which generally suits medium to fair skin tone. The color doesn't look over the top and perks up your face.
 I just love such kind of lipsticks.



Swatch



      Texture and Pigmentation
The lipstick is highly pigmented. Single swipe goes a long way. The texture of lipstick is super smooth and it glides like a dream on lips; no lip balm needed.



       Lip Life :)


The Maybelline Color Show lipsticks are very long lasting, as they stay for 3-4 hours without food-breaks and 2 hours approx if you are having something to munch on. After food-breaks the color starts to fade. But the plus point is that it does not settle like a line on your lip.

     Cheers for:
    •    super cute packaging
    •    easily available
    •    highly pigmented
    •    beautiful shade
    •    creamy texture
    •    lip balm not needed
    •    value for money (toothy grin)

    Boos for:
Was not able to find any..!!! Its a Treasure...
Yay Yay (happy dance happy dance)



So the final verdict... <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 I loved Maybelline Color Show lipstick and would highly recommend to those who are looking for a decent and budget friendly grab. 

 I hope you liked the review, many more coming up soon
till then Browse and Love..!!!



-by Akshita Joshi

No comments:

Post a Comment