Thursday 17 September 2015

The Body Shop's Body Mist Review

         HI to all.. This is Akshita Joshi, its my very first review and I am very excited about it. Well as its my first one, so I would like to share something about my self with you all. I am from Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India. Currently living in Pune, Maharashtra. Have done my MBA in Human Resource. I love to shop (am sure every girl loves to) and to visit new places. 
        GEtting back to the review... today we have with us a body mist by THE BODY SHOP (TBS) and the fragrance that I bought is Japanese Cherry Blossom.

HOW I MET IT
   THE BODY SHOP's body mist range was introduced to me by a friend from work. Since then it was on my TO BUY list and finally got my hands on it at the TBS store in Phoenix Market City Mall, Pune. It's available online too.



ABOUT THE PRODUCT
        THis lightly tinted liquid has an enticing fragrance that is warm and luscious. And the spray is fine and light. The body of the container is made of hard glass, so not that good a travel companion and even more a trouble for people having slippery hands.
         I liked the whole packaging, including the beautiful label with the flowers and muted dreamy colors on the stem (its girly and chic ;blush ;blush). It has a small metallic cap over it whose quality is BAD, as it is already started to tarnish.



PRICE

          IT is priced INR 995/- for 100ml (OUCH) but it is TBS after all. The best part is that, since I purchased it during the Monsoon Sale and hence got it for INR 600/- only.
 (YAY ...happy dance happy dance...)

MY EXPERIENCE
          I am using this mist for quite some time now and I am TOTALLY LOVING IT. The fragrance is super FEMININE and gives me a fresh feel every time I spray it. I have a sensitive skin and luckily it does not irritate my skin. The only problem I face with the mist is its ability to last is very weak, the fragrance lingers hardly for half an hour. I know its too much to ask from a mist, but greedy me, I wish it could linger a bit longer.



CHEERS FOR:
  • The fragrance its heavenly.
  • Packaging.. its a glass bottle but its really cute.
  • Good for sensitive skin.
  • Super feel Fresh factor.
  • Easily available at TBS (in stores and online).
 BOOS FOR:
  • Glass bottle weighs.. a lot.
  • Not a travel companion.
  • Fragrance doesn't linger for long
  • Low quality used for its cap.
  • PRICEY  
  •  
     

 WILL I BUY IT AGAIN?
YES I WILL. Its a good product, but this time I would love to try some other fragrance.

<3 <3 <3 three hearts for the THE BODY SHOP's JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM BODY MIST.







No comments:

Post a Comment