Wednesday 30 September 2015

STUDIO WEST PERFUME: IBIZA POWER



“You are never fully dressed without perfume!” ― C. Joy Bell C.



Yes, I m a big fan of quotes and this quote completely relates to me. I love trying new fragrances because I get bored of using the same ones over and over again. Except for some timeless fragrances, I generally don’t repeat perfumes!

Today, I am going to review the STUDIO WEST PERFUME: IBIZA POWER.
Studio west is a new series introduced by WESTSIDE which includes Cosmetics, Fragrances and Bath and Body products.



How I met it
I came across across this product when they were promoting it in Westside. They had made a very attractive display on the cash counter which was definitely eye catching. After trying out few and feeling confused I finally chose Ibiza Power ( I actually had to choose it by doing inky pinky ponky).


About the product
A square shaped bottle with a pink body and yellow cap makes the packaging really attractive. The outer cover is even more exciting which has splashes of bright inks printed on it. The fragrance is allured with topical fruits. It makes you feel fresh and high on energy.



Price: INR1295

Net content: 100ml


My experience
I am a big fan of fruity and floral fragrances. So I love it. The fragrance stays for 4 hours on the skin and a bit longer on the clothes. It’s a total value for money.


Cheers for
Value for money
Attractive packaging
Smells good
Long lasting stay


Boos for
I personally didn’t find anything negative about it so far.
And I am sure you too wont find any once you try it.. So go grab your fragrance soon and do tell us how you liked it.
Till then Browse and Love



 
Loads of Love,
Chaitali.




12 comments:

  1. Yes, I m a big fan of quotes and this quote completely relates to me. I love trying new fragrances because I get bored of using the same ones over and over again. Except for some timeless fragrances, I generally don’t repeat perfumes!perfumes online

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you !! Richard C. Lambert
      I am glad you liked it !!

      Delete
  2. How to buy it online
    I want it urgently
    shreedharpalange.sp@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are these tested on animals?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are these tested on animals?

    ReplyDelete
  5. How can I buy that from online

    ReplyDelete
  6. How can I buy that from online

    ReplyDelete
  7. How can I buy that from online

    ReplyDelete
  8. How can i buy that from online ??

    ReplyDelete
  9. i want to purchase this , but this is not available anywhere , so can u plz let me know from where i can get it !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not available online ..only on westside stores you will find it.

      Delete
  10. i want to purchase this , but this is not available anywhere , so can u plz let me know from where i can get it !! Please

    ReplyDelete